Chronic Pain Treatment OKC
If your health and well-being are being impacted by chronic pain, you’re not alone. Roughly 50 million adults across the U.S. are currently living with some form of chronic pain condition. These conditions often vary in their level of severity, though the effect on daily life and overall wellness is undeniable in even the mildest cases.
What is Chronic Pain?
Chronic pain is defined as consistent and pervasive pain that endures for weeks, months, or perhaps even years. A wide variety of underlying causes may be to blame, such as nerve damage, degenerative disease, or injury. In many cases, chronic pain can be traced back to multiple medical conditions, requiring highly personalized treatment tailored to the needs of the individual.
Chronic Pain Management Experts in OKC
Dr. Darryl D. Robinson and his team of elite pain management specialists in OK Pain Doc utilize innovative and integrative treatment methods with the power to reduce pain, maximize mobility, and enhance overall wellness with no need for surgical intervention. Our expertise and experience in diagnosing and treating chronic pain conditions has allowed us to help countless patients in the OKC Metro find renewed health and long-term relief from pain.
Types of Chronic Pain Conditions Treated in Oklahoma City
Our state-of the art pain management techniques are specially designed to treat these common chronic pain conditions:
- Coccydynia – Tailbone pain which occurs due to inflammation, often caused by trauma or prolonged sitting on a hard surface
- Peripheral Neuralgia – A number of conditions in which the nerves carrying messages to and from the brain and spinal cord become damaged or impaired
- Metastatic Cancer – A stage of cancer during which pathogenic components spread to other areas of the body, causing the cancer to spread
- Phantom Limb Pain – Painful sensations that feel like they are coming from a limb or body part which is no longer there, often felt shortly after surgery
- Piriformis Syndrome – Pain/spasms in the buttock region
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis –A common degenerative disease that erodes joint cartilage
- Neuropathy – This condition, caused by nerve damage, is characterized by weakness, numbness, and loss of balance, most commonly felt in the hands and feet
- Cancer Pain – Cancer pain is commonly caused by treatment side effects, medication side effects, or a tumor pressing on internal body parts
NOTE: This list is a representation of the most common back and spine conditions we treat. If you believe your condition is not listed, contact us at OK Pain Doc in Oklahoma City, OK to learn how we can help.
Contact Us for Chronic Pain Treatment in Oklahoma City
If you are looking for chronic pain treatment and management experts, it would be our pleasure to help you. We are Oklahoma Pain Doc, and it would be our pleasure to help you address various conditions. Undoubtedly, it can be frustrating when you experience chronic pain, and we will adhere to your needs by creating a comprehensive treatment plan. Our team here in OKC, Oklahoma, aims to facilitate your recovery, which is why our treatment plans are customized to meet your needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment, and let us help you recover.